If possible, the subsequent electrical testing of a module should be taken into account during the design phase. Corrections during the production process or insufficient conditions for the final test can rapidly lead to rising costs. That is why we always strive to work closely with you for an inexpensive and effective testing of your module.
Universal function test (NI)
Our universal function tester consists of a Windows PC with an attached PXI rack NI PXI1033 and I/O plug-in cards of National Instruments.
- PXI 6229: 32-channel DAQ (Data Acquisition) with switchable DI, DO, AI and AO
- PXI 6509: 96-channel digital I/O
- PXI 8430: 4x RS232
- PXI 8461: CAN interface including DeviceNet
- PXI 8512: CAN interface (high-speed)
Seven programmable Lambda power supplies are at our disposal for voltage supply,
- 3x UP10-20: 0-10VDC, 0-20A
- 4x UP36-6: 0-36VDC, 0-6A
The test programs are created with LabView or Windows CVI (National Instruments).
Customer Specific Function Test
These customer specific functional test stations are planned individually and built for a product family. For contacting, a tensioner with pin cushion adapter can be used. A number of special facilities completes the equipment.
So far, we didn't have the opportunity to accompany and perform a boundary scan. If you require such a test, do not hesitate to contact us. We would gladly calculate this investment with you.
Cable Assemblies are tested with the test system KabTEC 192-M.
- 384 test points for checking scanned and stored sample cables
- 2 x 192 test points for easy comparison measurement between sample and test piece
- Menu navigation and error evaluation via 2 x 16-digit LCD and acoustic signal
- Detecting discontinuities, short circuits, reverse polarity diodes
- No programming effort
- Logging via printer module
Extract of available measuring instruments
- Agilent MSOX3034A - 350MHz Mixed Signal Oszilloskope, 4GSa/s, 4 analog plus 16 digial channels
- Advantest TR 4131 - 3.5GHz Spectrum Analyzer
- Tektronix TDS2012B - 100MHz Digital Oscilloscopes, 1GS / s
- Agilent HP54645D - 100MHz Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes, 16 channel
- Hameg HM507 - Digital Oscilloscopes 50MHz, 100MS / s
- Tektronix 3002 Prism Series - Logic Analyzer 4x20 channel
- Agilent 33120A - 15MHz Function Generator
- PTS500 - 1-500MHz Frequency Generator
- Escort 3145A - 5½ Points Dual Display Multimeter
- Escort ELC131D - LCR Meter
To ensure device security we can offer the following safety checks:
Testing of electrical appliances per DIN VDE 0701/0702
On request, we can carry out measurements for technical safety testing of electrical equipment per DIN VDE 0701/0702, ÖVE / ÖNORM E8701 by using the Fluke 6500 Appliance Tester.
In detail, the following tests are available:
- Measurement of mains voltage
- Measurement of protective conductor resistance 200 mA and 10A with compensation of the measuring line,
- Measurement of insulation resistance (500 V DC)
- Measurement of the equivalent leakage current
- Measurement of the touch current
- Measurement of the protective conductor current,
- Functional testing
- Examination of safety extra-low voltage (SELV test)
- Prüfung von Kaltgeräte- und Verlängerungsleitungen.
- 100% tested goods
- No problems with further processing steps
- Decreased risk of returns
- Reduction of a potential recall quantity