Software Development - Structured and Documented
Today, there is a software for almost every product. We design and implement software projects both for embedded systems as well as for the corresponding PC application. We work with modern software tools, from high-language programming to fast low-level assembly programming. Our portfolio is completed by VHDL programming of FPGAs and CPLDs.
Our entire inventory management system has been realized by ourselves. It is based on a Microsoft® SQL server as a data supplier and Access® as a user interface that accesses the data through ADO and ODBC. In addition, data is exchanged with Microsoft Excel® and VBA® programs are written. We were able to apply this knowledge successfully during several customer projects.
- Microsoft SQL-server programming
- Microsoft Access® 2007 / 2003
- Microsoft Excel®
- Microsoft VBA® programming
With .NET® in conjunction with Microsoft Visual Studio® and the high-level languages C ++ and C#, we focus on current development environments, which our software specialists use in order to implement control systems and user interfaces. Typical applications are in this case "virtual front panels" as a remote control component for microprocessor-based products.
- Development environment Microsoft Visual Studio®
- Programming language Visual C#® und Visual C++®
- Programming language Visual Basic® (VB)
- Environment .NET®
In the development of embedded systems, we rely on microcontrollers and development of well-known manufacturers. We have positive long-term experience with the following products:
- Freescale ColdFire® with CodeWarrior™ Development Studio
- Texas Instrument's MSP430™ with IAR-Systems®
- Microchip PIC® with MPLAB®
FPGA und CPLD-Design
For several years we have worked with the products of Altera. We modulate and simulate projects in VHDL using Quartus II and the NANO board of Altium Designer. The following are in use:
- Altera Cyclon® III - series
- Altera MAX® series.
In this way, we guarantee the optimal production of your product at low cost, which also meets all requirements.
- Design of hardware and software from a single source
- Your products benefit from years of experience
- One product - one contact person