Completely satisfied customers are our goal - through defect-free products and services, by 100% punctuality, by competent and pleasant cooperation.
- Quality as the foundation of all activities
- Quality through thinking and acting
- Quality by improvement
- Quality through Leadership
- Quality through partnership
Of course, this guiding principle is not only written down in our quality management manual, but also anchored in the minds of our employees. Your quality requirements set our standards.
In order to have consistent criteria for assessing the quality with our customers and suppliers, we work according to internationally recognized standards:
- IPC-A-600 (Acceptance criteria for PCBs)
- IPC-A-610 (Acceptance criteria for Electronic Assemblies)
- IPC-JSTD-001 (Requirements on soldered electrical and electronic assemblies)
- IPC-7351 (Basic requirements for SMT design and SMD pads directive)
- IPC-T-50 (Terms and definitions for PCB and assemblies industry)
- IPC-JSTD-020 (Classification of moisture / reflow sensitive not hermetic semiconductor components for surface mounting)
- IPC-JSTD-033 (Handling, packaging, shipping and use of moisture / reflow sensitive surface mounted devices)
- FED-22-02 (FED design directive)
Of course, additional criteria can be agreed in individual cases.
DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 (TÜV-Rheinland)
For many years Kuttig Electronic has been certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001. It is important, however, that a quality management system is not only written on paper but is actively maintained and lived. Consistent application, but also continuously reviewing and improving the processes as defined in our manuals, lead to the excellent production results that characterize our company.
In addition, we have frequently demonstrated our performance in system and company audits by our customers and end users.
Electrostatic discharge can damage or even destroy components and assemblies. Therefore, a continuous ESD protection, as implemented at Kuttig Electronic is particularly important. The employees access the ESD protected area through an ESD lock, where the ESD compliant footwear is checked. Dissipative flooring and surfaces ensure the derivation of the charges. Storage areas, transport trolleys and work chairs are also ESD compliant. In addition, employees are regularly trained in dealing with ESD using practical examples.
Continuous monitoring of all sub-steps allows fault finding and, thus, elimination of the causes as early as possible. In our integrated information management system all quality relevant information is recorded and can be accessed over the long term.
- Contract Review
- Examination of the data provided by the customer
- Incoming goods inspection including drying and tempering processes.
- Initial Sample Inspection
- Computer assisted functional testing
- Last Check - or "employee slips into the role of the customer"
A cross-functional software infrastructure based on an SQL Server that is adapted in every detail to our own needs, allows us best interdepartmental information handling and optimal control and documentation of all work processes. In addition, every employee has access to the company's own InfoDat portal with current information, e.g. the quality manual, guidelines and work instructions as well as test procedures and performance indicators.
Our own development of test equipment allows the individual adaptation of your module to the functional test space. Of course, we also work with provided test stations.
A standardized manufacturing documentation with colored placement plans and assembly instructions represents the working basis for the production. Process cards document the production status and allow a detailed time recording via a bar code and, thus, the traceability of all working steps. A conclusive post calculation allows the monitoring of each production lot.
As a result of a first production you will receive our customer feedback report, in which all the difficulties encountered during production are summarized and which contains specific suggestions for improvement.
A database-supported inspection equipment monitoring and maintenance planning permits excellent availability of test and measuring equipment as well as manufacturing facilities.
- Reducing the error margin by qualified review of customer specifications and an active manufacturing feedback
- Accelerating the delivery time of prototypes by overlapping material logistics
- Shortening of further processing times for the customer due to less faults
- Reduction of your quality costs by secured product quality